Monday, May 17, 2010

UPDATEEEEE

Hello Sistaaaazzz!

I decided I would make my first blog post.. of all times actually. I think I'll break it up in bulletpoint form (we know how much I love my bulletpointssssss)

-I moved into my extended stay hotel apartment yesterday with the help of Yvonne and John. :-) It's pretty small.. but I'll admit. I reallyyyy like living alone! Weird huh? NO worries Kenz, can't wait to live with you! It'll be even better!

- First day of work today and Primetime Sports! LOVEEDDDD ITT!!! I really like everyone I work with and the interns have "weekly rotations" which means I'll get a hands on experience with every aspect of the business! I'm really pleased with everything so far~

-Just watched Gossip Girl and am falling into depression... my baby died? Really? I'm gonna stick with the belief that he gets rescued. Still, I am very disappointed in his "Little J" decision. ew.

-I miss all my best friends.. but NOT FOR LONGGG!!! See you guys on Wednesday!!!

-I have plentyyy of time to be praying for my girls SOOO lemme know what things you want me to send up to our Pops and I'll get right on that ;-) I wanna encourage ya'll to stay in the Word and keep seeking after God this summer. I'll be there trying alongside you. Let me know what you're learning!!!

XOXO
LT

No comments:

Post a Comment