Thursday, June 3, 2010

Griffindor



HELLLLLLLO!!
So I started off my "summer" with a little maymester...8am-5pm everyday except sunday...no big deal.
This maymester included a little worksho
p put on by the national FFA officers...don't worry since I took the class I am automatically an FFA member...card and everything! So need any pigs or cows or farms taken care of...you know who to call ;)
So that was fun, hung out with a random but fun group of people including a trip up to campus at night to explore with Keni, Chase and Todd. fun night. I got home last wed. and immediately drove to my grandparents lake house for the weekend.
some of the funny events that happened:
We decided we were going to see "Robin Hood" in the little po-dunk movie theater in Gun Barrel, Tx. We get there and mom asks "isn't robin hood the one that steals from the blind and gives to the poor?"-in all seriousness. then papa (grandpa) starts searching around his seat in the theater looking for the remote to turn it up...
We get home and start watching a home makeover show (one of the many ones on TLC)
I simply ask, "Why are carpenters so sexy?"
Aunt Deb: "Dang and those muscles!"
Mom: "It's because they're doing all that screwing"
not too much more family stuff can be shared but this is the PG stuff.
We also played a little game where each person had to go around and say the names that they had heard people call the female body part (think lower)
yep that's my inappropriate little family but ya gotta love em.

Since I've gotten back I've gotten to talk to Lex (on the way home), Brooke kenz-a little bit and Smass. And last night Lindsay and Lance came over and my dad grilled us burgers and we got to eat and fellowship which was awesome. I love that I got to see them :)

So i've been in frisco for about 2 days now and tomorrow me, my sis, mom and dad leave for the wonderful world of Disney. So excited about it! I love feeling like a kid again and get me around Space Mountain, Cinderellas Castle, Belle (Beauty and The Beast) and you've got the little 5 yr old that is stored up within me. Maybe i'll even go on my honeymoon there someday....

So the countdown begins for my sister's engagement...I'm guessing it's soon and they're getting more serious and it's only a matter of time now..

I did find out that I am for sure going to art school after I graduate to focus on photography, design (either fashion or interior) and if I did interior I would want to do it more for stores rather than houses. Think anthropologies amazing decorations...gets me everytime.
Anyway I think that's all for now, I miss you all so much and can't wait to get back in July and see most of y'all again! :)

LOVE Y'ALL!
tata for now
-Beeeeg/bgriff/britt/whatevah
Buddy says hi :)



No comments:

Post a Comment